- All play is to begin at the #1 tee.
- White stakes define out-of-bounds.
- Alcohol may be purchased in the clubhouse. No alcohol may be brought onto the Syracuse Country Club premises. Violators will be asked to leave.
- Ball must be found if hit into: wildflowers, prairie grass, flower beds and yarage bushes – free drop, one club lenth to nearest point of relief, no nearer the home. (Cannot improve lie from rough to fairway.)
- Immovable obstructions include: cart paths, pump houses, cart sheds, burn pile, tree nursery, bridge on #4, and irrigation boxes. Use USGA rule #24 (posted on bulletin board in clubhouse).
- Unplayable lie: drop two club lengths to nearest point of relief, no nearer the hole, add one stroke.
- Waterway from pond to pond is a lateral hazard defined by red stakes.
- Carts must remain 30 feet from tees and greens.
- Please observe generally accepted rules of golf etiquette.
- Each player must have their own clubs and bag.
- Please play in groups of four or less.
- Please help speed play – maximum of 2 hours for 9 holes.
- Shirt and shoes must be worn on course and in club house. No formal dress code.
- Must be 16 years old to operate a golf cart.